All cabins can easily provide sleeping accommodations for at least four people. Houses are available for larger groups.
Come experience the great outdoors, right outside your front door on your SCREENED IN PORCH. Each cabin has a screened in porch so you can enjoy sitting in the great outdoors without suffering the bug bites! Our front porches are also just the place to leave your hunting clothes and gear before you step inside. Your dog will love it too! Jack, Fido and Spot will be waiting for you when you return from our restaurant!
Cabins are conveniently located near the Lodges restaurant. There is one bathroom with a shower and the kitchen area has an apartment sized refrigerator for those that want to have a cold beverage handy or fix their own food or snacks. Keep in mind the restaurant bar and grill is very close by and is a natural place to hang out.
Space is limited, so its a good idea to reserve your sleeping quarters early for hunting season! Please note that we have ADA-accessible facilities available for your convenience.
- Fresh water (both hot and cold) for drinking, showering and cooking
- Clean and stocked bathroom with sink, toilet and shower
- Kitchenette with microwave, sink, refrigerator and stove
- Six comfortable beds (four twin and two full)
- Clean linens, towels and wash cloths
- Dining and living area with tables, chairs and sofa
OTHER AMENITIES ON-SITE
- Sportsmans Lodge Restaurant & Bar serving lunch and dinner as well as beer, wine and cocktails
- Occasional live music in the restaurant as well as darts and billards
- Game cleaning area
- Ice machine
- Outdoor grills
- Laundry services available
ITEMS TO BRING
- Your own tree stands, ladder stands and blinds (dont forget the safety belt!)
- Coolers for harvested game
- Non-scented shampoo and soap
- Personal snacks and drinks for your cabin and hunting trips
- Plenty of warm clothing and rain gear
- Guns and other standard hunting gear